Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Last FB Convo


""ChepeJose
Hi Meli was praying for you this morning. Look up Jehovah-Rophe The Lord Heals exodus 15:25-26. Play some Hillsong worship. Love you!
February 9 at 12:56pm
Ann De Villegas I will, love you Joey. You are a good brother.
February 11 at 11:58am""

I was looking through the friendship history that facebook has and I was able to see coments she made about my photos and coments I made about her's. I saw how long we been facebook friends and I saw our last convo. Im grateful for boldness given to me to declare my God to my sister. Im grateful for the softening of her heart during her last days. Im greatfull for her notes she wrote and the relationship we had. I so miss her very much. No one knows how deep you can miss someone until you have no way of seeing them again until you die. Jesus is the only one who can heal this pain and serving him and recieving him is a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment