Friday, April 29, 2011

My Love Sets You Free


I type to release the pain that my tears or words seem to fall short of expressing

The images replayed in my mind are the ones I so badly try to erase

In my efforts to be strong I feel so weak

In my day to day I do things i dont want to do

Like wake up to remember your gone

brush my teeth, shower, dress up, and go to work

I do all these things i dont want to do because I want to stop and just think about you some more

I wasn't ready to see you on a bed looking lifeless

I never picured papi just having 3 kids living

I feel a physical pain in my heart

Now I know that the word heartbreak is not merely a metaphore

but its an expression of something that actually descripes something I feel in my chest

Im convinced that no mater what anyone says to me they can not understand

or even try to mend this pain

Im fortunate enough to know some unfortaunate people who have been through this before

I know I will be there for someone else who will have a pain to much to bare

I dont care who so happens to read this and their thoughts of my words

Some may judge me others may empathise and even cry

Im not looking for that

Im releasing words into this note to release the overflow of pain emersing from within me

My tears are dry and words seem to be few and everyday I wake up and go to sleep thinking of you

I miss all of you the good the not so good

I miss the laughs and the disagrements

I miss the sarcasim and they wityness

I miss looking at my phone and having asurance that if i call you i can hear your voice

..........i.....know.....times will heal....and sometimes...that thought..makes me mad...

sometimes i dont want to heal because i relate it to not careing about you

but then i realize that if i love you I will set you free

I wont hold a grudge on you for leaving earth to soon for me

but I await the day with Christ returns and you arise form your sleep.

Oh what a glorious day to see the new made over you and that just brings a smile to my face even now

I learned that my love for you was strong when march 16 I unwillingly said its okay to go and set you free

My love for you set's you free

No comments:

Post a Comment