Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Light Bulb*

Today was a long day, at church I had a light bulb moment. I just was thinking ""God was always and will always be there"" Yeah our parents and other friends may have been there for a large part of our life but God was always there. Even in our low moments. Our parents and our friends will not be there forever. We will separate because of different destiny or even death. But God will always be there and never changes. I always heard this but today I believed and understood it. Im realizing im starting to love God more with my mind. That element was missing.

After church I spent most of the time after church with friends doing some window shopping and coffee @ starbucks. In conversation one thing that came up was how my friend had to do a project where she was asked to have 10 of the closest people to her tell 3 things that are good qualities and 3 that are not. I took the challenge to answer my own. Here they are

Good Bad

Faithful Judgemental

Goal oriented Spend to much money

Forgiving emotionaly moved

No comments:

Post a Comment