Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Friday Night

Today was a great day over all. It was 48 degrees in Orlando we don't get that to often! One of the highlights of today besides the cold weather was a healthy conversation I had in the mall. I had a chance to meet up with a friend at the panera bread after work and had a great conversation. The context of the conversation was more or less how you we can be focused on the next thing and not experience happiness in today.

I was referring to a documentary I saw about an international artist who said when she was "poor" she wanted to be a rich and known singer, when she accomplished that she realized that she now just wanted a healthy family(daughter is ill) and to be normal. I started to think that I need to be content with today. Happy that today I'm healthy, loved, have a job, and roof over my head.

Yes I have goals and we still should dream but by all means I will and again I say I WILL enjoy today as if it were a day that I can never get back

No comments:

Post a Comment