Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chill out

Today I woke up in a great mood. I went to my folks and some imitation drama broke because of plan old exaggeration. Now I see where I get it from lol (so glad they don't read blogs). I thought to my self "seriously this is going to change your world right now this little favor asked of you" I wont spare any details but to get to the point of what I want to share was, I decided you know what bump that I'm having a good day and that's it! Sometimes we have to make that decision for ourself. I joke like this all the time but im serious, if the rapture comes tomorrow, I want to feel like this day on earth we juiced up for all its worth. So to all you guys who had a bad day. Make sure if you are gifted to receive a tomorrow you don't allow it to be a bad day by changing your mindset. Granted things that are horrible happen to us but don't major on the minor things. Night Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment