Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A letter never read

Dear Sister,

If my math does me right 70 days has passed. The roller coaster of grief has many highs and lows and even some Plato's. I think of all the hidden lessons of Love, hope, forgiveness, Divine order, family, promise, and time. Your life has been a teaching that still teaches me even after your departure. Your songs you chose to comfort us when you would leave are hard to listen to. The songs says that the sun will shine again but I tell you the sun many of mornings has been a rude intruder in my time of grief. Ive never felt so disrespected by the sun shinning on my face in the morning. I thought that the 14hrs of staring at your skin and gently caressing of your hands would be enough but I want to do it some more. I wanna look in your eyes and see you smirk and raise an eyebrow. I want to know what you think about the Arnold scandal, Casey trial, and zaylee's mobile uploads. I'm left with my own thoughts of what you might of said. The truth is the time hasn't healed and the pain at times seems to increase. The Supernatural power of God keeps me in my right mind. This letter you'll never read but Meli I love you sweetheart and a piece of me left with you. Your forever on my mind and I will be sure your life even now will live.

Your Beloved Hurting brother Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment