Thursday, December 1, 2011

Unimaginable

There are things that people share with you about their life's battles that as you listen you may think to yourself or even share with them out loud the words "I can't even imagine that." You know as time passes and I think of my sister not being on earth anymore I think, this could not have really happened! When I glance at pictures of my sister I at times say out loud to my self "My God!" because I start to think I can't even imagine that she's gone. All over again I think this is unimaginable.

I can assure you there is a special grace deposited on those who love God because im living the unimaginable and I still manage to stir up joy in me. Look at how great the word of God is that it provides some sort of relief to my current grief.

"We've been surrounded and battered by troubles, but we're not demoralized; we're not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we've been spiritually terrorized, but God hasn't left our side; we've been thrown down, but we haven't broken." 2Corinthians 4:8-9

"When life gets really difficult, don't jump to the conclusion that God isn't on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory around the corner." 1Peter 4:12-13

I remind myself that I am not alone. I've actually never been alone because God is attracted to me current state as well as he may be to yours. Be of good cheer if Christ is your savior then you can be at peace that you have the God who is willing to be the God of the unimaginable things in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment