Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Understanding God


I just had an awesome day by the pool since it's hot again in Florida. I read the 1st chapter of Crazy Love. I was taken back and in awe of God creation after reading the 1st chapter. I listened to the laughs of friends and thought how unique of God and creative that he would make that laughter different and so unique than others. What an artistic God I serve. Im being ministered by the Holy Spirit in a new way. I love books that cause me to be hungry for the word and drive me to just worship my creater. I let it resignate in my spirit that God is BIG , soverign, and creative! Stop and think, look, and touch..taste and see that God is good. Seriously do it. Drink water, look at your finger prints, touch a leaf, look in the mirror..what a creative God we have! Allow your self to engulf in that..GOD YOU ARE SOO BEYOND WHAT WORDS CAN DESCRIBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment